- Installation for Debian 9 Stretch, with all requirements is now supported
- Fixed HTTP headers for Same Origin Policy in new web browsers
- Fixed hook subsystem and some important CoreCluster's hooks
- Support for Coremetric and Coremetry modules
- New algorithm for node selections. Old default is now called fillup (tries to fit most filled nodes first). The new one is median - fills nodes with median CPU usage first. This should prevent using all nodes at once, without cumulating all instances at one node at time.
- Fixed some minor bugs (model edit, corosync, api.image.create function, node shutdown and coretalk module)
To upgrade your system, do as usual: backup your data and databases, upgrade packages, migrate database, restart corecluster service and then uwsgi and services. To upgrade nodes upgrade packages and restart corenode service.
< Go back
Author: Maciej Nabozny
Published: Nov. 3, 2017, 1:53 p.m.